Monday, November 02, 2009

The Countdown to Christmas is on - Only 52 Days Left!


Here we are again, either counting down or not to the BIG day of the year (well in my opinion anyway!). I must admit I am a bit of a big kid when it comes down to Christmas, having two young children to prepare the Christmas magic for is no excuse for me, I have always been the same! I just love everything 'Christmas'

Now it is especially exciting to watch the magic and excitement through your children's eyes, especially my 4 year old, last year was amazing let along his little face this year! Creeping down the stairs to see if 'he' has been or not, takes me back to my Father leading us girls down the stairs, saying 'I don't think he has been girls' and then the pure excitement when we burst through the living room doors to find presents, presents and more presents!

Christmas time is very important time to see friends and family, and I love that it brings everyone close together! The children love all being together and its what makes it my favourite time of the year. Growing up we always went to my Grandparents from Christmas Eve for a whole week, we never went home, even though we just lived around the corner, it was a complete holiday! The memories are still very close to me now - I really miss my Grandma she always made it so so special x

Now with the countdown only 52 days away, and everyone looking for gifts that will really impress, why not look for something Personalised!

Personalised Christmas Gifts really are a great way to impress, especially where little ones are concerned (the parents will love them too), equally my 4 year old loves receiving gifts where his name is on them, he has so many things in his room that will grow up with him and he loves that they spell out his name - The inspiration behind the start of my business, I illustrated him a piece of art for his nursery and thats where the story began....

Why not take a closer look at the adorable Personalised Christmas Stockings, Personalised Christmas Sacks, Personalised Christmas Hearts and not to mention this adorable Santa Arrow, don't forget you have to point Santa in the right direction this Christmas!

No comments: