Monday, January 04, 2010

My New Nephew Eddie x

I am over the moon and delighted at the arrival of my beautiful nephew Eddie Jack Thomas, who has landed himself with a great birthday arriving with us on New Years Eve!

Little Eddie weighed 7lbs 10oz and is simply adorable! Now how can I have decided on a perfect gift..... well that was easy for me, as I illustrated him a beautiful personalised picture and placed it in his nursery for when he arrived home!


As 2010 begins for Illustrate My Name, I am personally very excited that I can announce some exciting news in February for myself and my own illustrations!!!! On top of this will see our first catalogue being published by March/April 2010 in time for the ever popular christening season. The catalogue will bring together a selection of our gifts, showcased in one beautiful booklet, designed all by myself.

We are really looking forward to a very productive year and will continue to keep our followers updated on what is going on 'behind the scenes', here at Illustrate My Name.

For all your personalised gifts and new baby gifts, look no further than Illustrate My Name, where we are constantly adding new and exciting gifts and treats for children of all ages.
Baby Christening Gifts, Newborn Baby Gifts, Children's 1st Birthday Presents, Naming Day Gifts, Unique Personalised Gifts for any Occasion for all the Little Boys and Little Girls in your life!

No comments: