Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Food Glorious Food

Oh I am so so excited that our new kitchen extension is almost complete, after buying some beautiful accessories over the weekend, polka dot baking trays and vintage scales, I can really feel a Nigella Lawson moment coming on. Just check out her wonderful recipes and ideas! Just love her, she is an inspiration to me and my kitchen!
 

I am just about to prepare an easy version of a Goats Cheese and Butternut Squash Lasagna! Yes vegetarian too, and so yummy, even my boys like it cause I also add some slices of sweet potato! Its so easy, just replace the layers of mince with thin slices of goats cheese and chunks or slices of butternut squash. At least dinner is prepared and I can get on with all the other chores! For a more detailed recipe try Waitrose. I have tried this and it really is a treat for all the family to enjoy.

I have to make a confession that my favourite cheese is Goats Cheese and I must use it in so many recipes, I know not the best for the waistline, enjoying cheese, but if its time to indulge then cheese it is for me, especially with some olives and a glass or two of wine :o)

If you are searching high and low for unique children's gifts to really make an impression, then try our Product Directory which will be working soon, it just shows our range at present but soon you will be able to search by product or occasion! Also its great to be attending two ladies evenings in the next few weeks, where a showcase of our products will be on display for all the ladies to enjoy browsing through and spoiling their little ones too, not to mention some yummy little treats for the ladies!

Illustrate My Name prides itself with bringing you the very best in children's and baby gifts for any occasion!

No comments: