Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jodie Gaul Up Close and Personal

I have always had an eye for design and illustrating from an early age, being a graphic designer by trade, I have a very creative and imaginative side!

Since having my son in 2005 I realised that the baby/child gift market is so huge and competitive, and I spent hours searching for unique/modern gifts (something different so to speak!).

My first experiment with my illustratemyname design was for my son's bedroom theme, which is nautical, it looked so lovely and so many comments were made, "where did you get that piece"; "its just right for his room". This made me think perhaps there is a market out there for this product!



From this moment illustratemyname was BORN! We are now proud to be a fully functional online personalised gift service offering people unique illustrated name art and gifts. Come visit us at:

www.illustratemyname.com

No comments: